Cost of living comparison between Beira, Mozambique and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.856 INR / MZN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,145 (22,379 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (34 minutes ago)