Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 248%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 940 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.901 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 52% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,114 (元12,030) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (11 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (35 minutes ago)