Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 834 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.817 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 46% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,665 (元13,819) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)