Cost of living comparison between Beijing, China and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,011 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.856 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 58% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,694 (元2,505) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 2 hours ago)