Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.235 INR / GEL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 15% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨52,938 (2,098 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (22 minutes ago)