Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.962 INR / MYR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨69,116 (RM4,075) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)