Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 316%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.110 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,450 ($1,988) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)