Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.606 INR / DZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨72,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨69,346 (114,503 Dinar) in Batna City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)