Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.582 INR / DZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨73,916 (127,110 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)