Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 INR / DZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,088 (148,117 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)