Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.601 INR / DZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 11% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨83,613 (139,235 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)