Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11069 INR / XAF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 5% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨17,780 (160,638 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)