Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11990 INR / XAF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 87% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,018 (1,092,709 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)