Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12295 INR / XAF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 89% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,930 (1,138,144 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)