Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05571 INR / IQD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,990 (1,669,275 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kraków costs 22 zł (about 1 hour ago)