Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05460 INR / IQD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,664 (1,880,377 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (41 minutes ago)