Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02188 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,909 (COL$3,286,430) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)