Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02406 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,117 (COL$3,704,553) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (39 minutes ago)