Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02111 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,926 (COL$4,306,415) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)