Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02266 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,482 (COL$3,904,867) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)