Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 347%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.564 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 100% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,963 (Bs 23,759) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)