Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00100 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 51% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,062 (Bs 118,815,047) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)