Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 356%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.702 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 102% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨189,025 (Bs 28,206) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)