Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 364%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.841 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 106% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,556 (Bs 23,468) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 1 hour ago)