Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 222%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.387 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,220 (€1,502) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)