Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.472 INR / DOP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 21% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨61,952 (RD$ 42,079) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (43 minutes ago)