Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11695 INR / XAF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 21% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,651 (877,746 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)