Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.119 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨61,669 (3,602TL) in Bandirma.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)