Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00506 INR / IDR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,684 (Rp 2,505,436) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)