Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00480 INR / IDR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨92,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨86,633 (Rp 18,060,390) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Barranquilla costs COL$15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)