Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00483 INR / IDR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨88,066 (Rp 18,246,461) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)