Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00508 INR / IDR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 4% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨74,723 (Rp 14,717,573) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)