Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00491 INR / IDR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨73,735 (Rp 15,022,189) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)