Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12032 INR / XOF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 38% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,184 (874,218 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)