Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.149 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,640 (R$ 5,938) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)