Cost of living comparison between Balneario Camboriu, Brazil and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.112 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,126 (R$ 1,143) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)