Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.861 INR / AUD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 60% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,283 (AU$2,463) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (42 minutes ago)