Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.276 INR / AUD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 59% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,505 (AU$2,547) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)