Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.022 INR / AUD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 66% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,820 (AU$2,642) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)