Cost of living in Bahir Dar, Ethiopia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.510 INR / ETB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahir Dar (Ethiopia) is 16% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,303 (35,573 Birr) in Bahir Dar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 190,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 120,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Berlin costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)