Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.253 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨55,883 (Php44,611) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)