Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.301 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨56,667 (Php43,572) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)