Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05501 INR / IQD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 41% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,398 (2,006,781 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)