Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05641 INR / IQD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 46% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,762 (2,424,476 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)