Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05451 INR / IQD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 38% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,002 (2,054,581 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (29 minutes ago)