Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06082 INR / IQD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 46% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,579 (1,949,830 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)