Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,748 (€1,540) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)