Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.868 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,720 (€1,315) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)