Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.382 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,842 (€1,412) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)