Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.563 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,459 (€1,282) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 280 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (29 minutes ago)