Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.352 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨76,977 (Php56,920) in Bacolod City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (28 minutes ago)