Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.279 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨70,420 (Php55,075) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 3 hours ago)