Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.265 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨70,130 (Php55,424) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$72,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (31 minutes ago)