Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand vs Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.282 INR / THB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,593 (35,759 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 550 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)