Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.231 INR / THB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,549 (37,453 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)