Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.182 INR / PEN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,865 (S/. 5,196) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)