Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 30% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,663 (€1,590) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toluca costs Mex$ 1,500 (32 minutes ago)