Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 48.235 INR / NZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 125% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨161,829 (NZ$3,355) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)