Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.597 INR / NZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 125% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨184,094 (NZ$3,951) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $89 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)