Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 49.356 INR / NZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 131% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨173,025 (NZ$3,506) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saarbrücken costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)