Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 14% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨69,750 in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hamilton costs BD$24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beijing costs 元4,850 (about 2 hours ago)