Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨88,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨81,662 in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.19 (44 minutes ago)