Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 11% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨13,857 in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 2 hours ago)