Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,593 (€1,526) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Cuiabá costs R$ 2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)