Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,235 (€1,547) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)