Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.771 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,847 (€1,578) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)