Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19378 INR / KZT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,123 (506,373 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)