Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,809 prices entered by 408 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 30% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,300 (€1,686) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (38 minutes ago)