Cost of living in Athens, Georgia, United States compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.595 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens, Georgia (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,240 ($1,560) in Athens, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (34 minutes ago)