Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.825 INR / EGP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 21% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨72,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨57,162 (E£ 14,946) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (41 minutes ago)