Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.571 INR / EGP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 21% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨86,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨67,634 (E£ 18,939) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)