Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.651 INR / EGP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 34% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨89,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨58,450 (E£ 16,009) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quetzaltenango costs Q2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saipan costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (about 2 hours ago)