Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.269 INR / EGP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 34% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨61,517 (E£ 14,411) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)