Cost of living comparison between Aswan, Egypt and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.540 INR / EGP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 4% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨11,981 (E£ 1,589) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (about 1 hour ago)