Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20185 INR / KZT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,448 (66,625 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)