Cost of living comparison between Asmara, Eritrea and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.271 INR / ERN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,343 (Nakfa3,358) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)