Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.463 INR / ERN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 39% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,064 (Nakfa19,508) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)