Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.210 INR / ERN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 41% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,815 (Nakfa30,119) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (22 minutes ago)