Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.625 INR / ILS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 67% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,376 (8,872 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)