Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.199 INR / ILS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 65% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,862 (8,070 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)