Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.889 INR / ILS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 66% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,433 (8,689 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £525 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (40 minutes ago)