Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.762 INR / ILS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 74% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,022 (6,770 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$500 (37 minutes ago)