Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.969 INR / TMT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,832 (3,497 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)