Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.118 INR / TMT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 20% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,944 (743 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)