Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.964 INR / TMT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 13% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,309 (5,184 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (26 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 2 hours ago)