Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 17% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨77,811 in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)