Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 10% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨16,915 in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (37 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)