Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03020 INR / TZS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 20% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,656 (3,100,805 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)