Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02848 INR / TZS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,217 (2,816,315 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (34 minutes ago)