Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02911 INR / TZS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,409 (3,208,642 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)