Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.472 INR / PEN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,644 (S/. 3,109) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)