Cost of living comparison between Arequipa, Peru and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.934 INR / PEN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,767 (S/. 841) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)