Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran vs Akola, India
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00170 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨57,295 (﷼ 33,799,024) in Ardabil.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)