Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,400 (﷼ 9,727,585) in Ardabil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)