Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06039 INR / IQD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 44% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,530 (1,929,737 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,099 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bratislava costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corfu costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)