Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.344 INR / SAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,686 (﷼ 5,748) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)