Cost of living comparison between Arad, Romania and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.226 INR / RON
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,719 (846 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)