Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.126 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,686 (R$ 4,577) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)