Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 239%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.941 INR / JOD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 44% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,377 (Dinar 1,379) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)