Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 102.319 INR / JOD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 64% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,816 (Dinar 1,151) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beersheba costs 10 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)