Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 253%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 94.318 INR / JOD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 47% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,920 (Dinar 1,462) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (41 minutes ago)