Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 97.109 INR / JOD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 58% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,597 (Dinar 1,201) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$0.31 (about 1 hour ago)