Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05992 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 98% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,313 (₩2,274,936) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (24 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Athens costs €0.22 (40 minutes ago)