Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05794 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 79% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,519 (₩2,891,234) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 80 Kč (about 1 hour ago)