Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05793 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 82% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,886 (₩2,950,092) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)