Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.510 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨85,771 (元9,019) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (about 1 hour ago)